We can connect you to many financial programs locally, regionally and at the state level. Please contact Shawano County Economic Progress, Inc. for more information.
To view the documents and forms on this page, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have this software, it can be downloaded free of charge by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" image below or by visiting the Adobe website. Follow the steps to download the free Acrobat Reader installer.
Before starting to fill in the form you opened, save it to your own computer. If you do not save the form to your computer first, you will lose all of the information you have entered on the form upon closing it.
- Shawano County Revolving Loan Fund (RLF): program that provides low interest (below prime) loans to qualified business ventures in Shawano County.
Shawano County RLF Application Shawano County RLF Eligibility and Conditions
- City of Shawano Revolving Loan Fund (RLF): program that provides low interest (below prime) loans to qualified business ventures within the city limits of Shawano, WI.
City of Shawano RLF Application City of Shawano RLF Eligibility and Conditions
- Revolving Micro-loan Fund (RMLF): a program that provides low interest (below prime) loans of up to $10,000 to eligible applicants for such uses as signs, fixtures, equipment, facade improvements, interior improvements and working capital.
SCEPI RMLF Application SCEPI RMLF Eligibility and Conditions
- We can also assist you with grant applications that provide funds for market research and training/educational programs.
Plus, we have a large database of Strategic Partners. SCEPI can be your liaison to help get you connected to each of their unique programs.
City of Shawano BID Business Improvement Grant Application
SCEPI administers the City of Shawano’s BID (Business Improvement District) Business Improvement Grant program. Contact SCEPI for information.
Wisconsin Program Contact:
Rural Business & Cooperative Programs
5417 Clem’s Way
Stevens Point, WI 54482
Programs & Services for Businesses
USDA provides funding opportunities for rural small businesses through loans, loan guarantees, and grants.
- Advanced Biofuel Payment Program
- Biorefinery Assistance Program
- Business & Industry Loan Guarantees
- Community Connect Grants
- Distance Learning & Telemedicine Grants
- Distributed Generation Energy Project Financing
- Farm Bill Broadband Loans & Loan Guarantees
- Intermediary Relending Program
- Repowering Assistance Program
- Rural Business Development Grants
- Rural Business Investment Program
- Rural Economic Development Loan & Grant Program
- Rural Energy for America Program Renewable Energy Systems & Energy Efficiency Improvement Loans & Grants
- Rural Microentrepreneur Assistance Program
- Socially-Disadvantaged Groups Grant
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Loans & Loan Guarantees
- Value Added Producer Grants
Grants, Loans and Programs:
- Agribusiness Guarantee
- Brownfields Initiative and Grants
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Programs
- Environmental Loans
- Environmental Grants
- Joint Effort Marketing Grant Program
- Land Recycling Loan Program
- Linked Deposit Loan (LiDL) Subsidy
- Microloan Program
- WHEDA Small Business Guarantee
- Wisconsin Womens Business Initiative Lending Programs
- Women-Owned Businesses
- Veterans' Entrepreneurial Resources
- Tourism Programs
- Manufacturing Machinery and Equipment Property Tax Exemption
- Community Bankers of Wisconsin
- Associated Bank
- BMO Harris Bank
- Bank Mutual
- CoVantage Credit Union
- Capital Credit Union
- Gresham State Bank
- Premier Community Bank