Financial Information and Links for Businesses
We can connect you to many financial programs locally, regionally and at the state level. Please contact Shawano County Economic Progress, Inc. for more information.
To view the documents and forms on this page, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have this software, it can be downloaded free of charge by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" image below or by visiting the Adobe website. Follow the steps to download the free Acrobat Reader installer.
Before starting to fill in the form you opened, save it to your own computer. If you do not save the form to your computer first, you will lose all of the information you have entered on the form upon closing it.
Revolving Micro-loan Fund (RMLF): a program that provides low interest (below prime) loans of up to $10,000 to eligible applicants for such uses as signs, fixtures, equipment, facade improvements, interior improvements and working capital.
We can also assist you with grant applications that provide funds for market research and training/educational programs. Plus, we have a large database of Strategic Partners. SCEPI can be your liaison to help get you connected to each of their unique programs.
City of Shawano BID Business Improvement Grant Application
SCEPI administers the City of Shawano’s BID (Business Improvement District) Business Improvement Grant program. Contact SCEPI for information.
Bay Area Workforce Development Board
Serving Brown, Door, Florence, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, and Sheboygan counties.
317 W. Walnut Street, Green Bay, WI 54303
(920) 431-4100 | TDD/TTY Dial 7-1-1 (Relay)
- Business Solutions for Employers (Recruitment, Retention, Training, Layoff, Closures)
- Career Services and Training Information for Adults and Dislocated Workers (WIOA)
- Career, Education and Training Services for Youth and Young Adults, ages 15-1/2 to age 25
- Business Services/Wisconsin Fast Forward
- General DOL WIOA Overview
- WIOA Fact Sheet
- Career Development, Training & Employment Assistance
- List of local job centers in your area
Request more information.
NALETTA BURR 608.210.6830 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Development Tax Credit
- Industrial Revenue Bonding
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credits
- Workforce Training Grants
- Minority Business Development
- Business Development Tax Credit
- Development Opportunity Zone
- Capacity Building (CB) Grant Program
- ExporTech™ Program
- Wiscinsin Manufacturing and Agriculture Credit
Wisconsin Program Contact:
Rural Business & Cooperative Programs
5417 Clem’s Way
Stevens Point, WI 54482
Programs & Services for Businesses -
USDA provides funding opportunities for rural small businesses through loans, loan guarantees, and grants.
Rural Development provides financial assistance opportunities that are available to assist rural businesses, including cooperatives and agricultural producers.
- Agribusiness Guarantee
- Brownfields Initiative and Grants
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Programs
- Environmental Loans
- Environmental Grants
- Joint Effort Marketing Grant Program
- Land Recycling Loan Program
- Linked Deposit Loan (LiDL) Subsidy
- Microloan Program
- WHEDA Small Business Guarantee
- Wisconsin Womens Business Initiative Lending Programs
- Women-Owned Businesses
- Veterans' Entrepreneurial Resources
- Tourism Programs
- Manufacturing Machinery and Equipment Property Tax Exemption
- Community Bankers of Wisconsin
- Associated Bank
- BMO Harris Bank
- Bank Mutual
- CoVantage Credit Union
- Capital Credit Union
- Denmark State Bank
- State Bank, Gresham and Shawano
- Premier Community Bank