Welcome to the website of Shawano County Economic Progress, Inc. (SCEPI).
Shawano County Economic Progress, Inc. (SCEPI) is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation dedicated to the mission of "promoting economic vitality" throughout Shawano County by acting as a technical resource and facilitator for our communities and our business partners.
SCEPI assists our business partners by providing services that address their top priorities:
- Providing services that help to create new jobs.
- Assisting area businesses with expansion needs.
- Engaging in activities that provides the business community with the highly skilled workforce they need to be efficient, profitable and competitive.
- Attracting new businesses to create a more diversified area economy.
- Supporting entrepreneurs and other new business start-ups.
- Being a partner with other local and area community and County development leaders and organizations.
SCEPI’s MISSION STATEMENT
(adopted by the SCEPI Board of Directors on
May 22, 2017):
The mission of Shawano County Economic Progress, Inc. is to foster and encourage economic development activities that enhance the financial well-being of Shawano County.
Shawano County Economic Progress Inc.
Dennis Heling, Chief Economic Development Officer